NEMIS learner registration form pdf template download
All public and primary schools are now required to register their learners on the NEMIS portal. To do so, we usually need to collect several details about the learner. This can be a tedious task and often lead to mixing up of information. To make things easier for you, we came up with a well laid out template that can be used to collect data for nemis learner registration in Kenya.
By default, the ministry of education requires these details about the learner:
- First name, middle and last name of the learner
- Date of birth
- Postal code and number
- Birth Certificate (Entry No on the certificate)
- Any special medical conditions
- Any special needs
- Contact details of mother, i.e name, ID no, phone no.
- Contact details of father, i.e. name, ID no, phone no.
- Guardian details (if sponsored by guardian) – name, ID no, phone no.
Writing these fields on paper might work for you, but the most effective way is to use a proven template that saves time and generally makes this data collection easier. The hardest part is usually filling these details online, as that NEMIS server has this habit of acting up.
Download this NEMIS student data form.pdf today from our website and capture your data effectively. For heads of institutions, all you have to do is photocopy this form and distribute to all your class teachers who can then give a copy to every learner. As usual, this is a clear copy of Nemis learner registration form in pdf format, not scanned blurry images of documents.